Thursday, 6 September 2012

Beautyheaven Beautorium & Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun Kissed Colour Therapy Glossy Mask review

What a long post title! As a lot of you know already, beautyheaven had a Beautorium a few weeks ago where we could use our points to claim some products, and just pay for postage (I paid only $4.95). I was so excited about it, I didn't know they had done something like it before. I didn't really have many points, (about 500) as I only go on beautyheaven every now and again- but this was still enough to get a couple of things! Since I went onto the Beautorium a day after it opened, a lot of the popular products (eg. OPI nail polish and Maybelline Baby Lips) were taken and I had really wanted to try the Baby Lips! Oh well. I ended up getting the Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun Kissed Colour Therapy Glossy Mask, Sunsilk Daring Volume Root Lifting Spray and a Simple Soothing Facial Toner. The other items in the photo were complimentary, I was so happy! I'm not sure why the photos turned out grainy but I'm too lazy to re-take them again :P

Opening it was like opening a present, how exciting :D
The goods!


When the new (well not so new anymore) Keratinology by Sunsilk range came out, I was excited to try it but didn't know what product to go for! Lucky for me it was the hair mask was one of the products in the Beautorium! Here is just a little description about the range from the Keratinology website:
Keratinology by Sunsilk is the latest hair care innovation specially designed to prolong the beauty of salon-treated hair. Inspired by the latest salon trends, each product range works in harmony with your specific salon style and treatment. Developed with advanced Keratin Micro TechnologyTM, the luxurious formulas intensively nourish and reconstruct the hair’s surface. So you can keep your salon-treated hair looking beautiful for longer.
And here is a description I got from beautyheaven about the hair mask:
Keratinology by Sunsilk Sun Kissed Colour Therapy Glossy Mask is an intense treatment that penetrates through three layers of hair fibre to smooth and nourish hair, while helping retain colour. The mask has been formulated with Keratin Micro Technology™ to intensely nourish and repair the hair fibre, sealing the cuticles to lock in luminous colour and shine for longer.
So this hair mask retails for AU$13.99 for 200mL which is a decent price. I was expecting quite good results from it as I had read some pretty good reviews on it!

Smelled very nice! Grainy photo :(

Verdict? Amazing hair mask! I didn't leave it on for the full 5 minutes because I was lazy but I could definitely feel the difference. My hair felt super soft afterwards when I blow dried my hair and it looked really healthy! The only thing I'm not too fond of is that it is in a tub where you have to dip your fingers in- but besides that it is a wonderful product. But come to think of it... are there even hair masks that come in a pump bottle? Definitely give this hair mask a go if you are looking around for a good one, as it definitely delivers.

Do you use any hair masks? If so, which ones? 

2 comments :

  1. Ooh I wouldn't mind trying this out when I'm finished with my Kerastase and Redken hair masks. Looks much more affordable!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Keratase and Redken are good! Although I found Redken shampoo nothing special (got a deal for both shampoo and conditioner for $60). This mask is pretty good! :)

      Delete

Thanks for your lovely comments, I check out everyone';s blog! :)